Overview Of Basic Data Structure


Let's start our data structure journey. Before we start let me give you a little overview what we are gonna learn form here.

1. We will learn all the basics of data structures./* O' yeah this is my little overview*/

Let's visualize what are basic data structures. 😄 Btw I'll try to make you pro at data structure. Understand what is happening. Than you can easily do what you want to do with data structure am I right 😃. I think I'm right. Ok let's begin./*I'll provide some link so that you can implement it. Yes in Java*/

Basic Data Structure


Data structure is a way to organized data so that we can use data effectively.

Now let's see what if we use data structure and we don't what happens than,

Ex: Suppose, We have a class called A there is a 5 student called 3,5,9,6,1 now,

No Data Structure is used, A={3,5,9,6,1}

Using Data Structure than, A={1,3,5,6,9}

Which one is easy to work with second one right. This is why we need to know data structure. There may be different complex data for that we have different different data structures to handle though data.

In every section each of the topic I demonstrate the operations and there types. So that you can easily understand what we can do with though data structures. 


Let have a look BIG O cheat sheet. It will help you to know the efficiency of each algorithm.  

Cover image for Time Complexity

Just little overview part

Comments

Popular posts from this blog